Kirkwood Academy utilizes an online management system called Dance Studio Manager (or DSM). We offer several payment plans and payment methods to suit everyone’s budget.
- credit card (charged automatically on the 15th of each month Sept-May)
- cheque (must be post-dated for Sept 1-May 1)
- credit card (charged automatically on Sept 1, Dec 1 and Mar 1)
- cheque (must be post-dated for Sept 1, Dec 1 and Mar 1)
- credit card charged Sept 1
- cheque dated Sept 1
- etransfer sent before Sept 1
Yearly with 5% discount*
- credit card payment before Aug 1, 2020
- etransfer received by Aug 1, 2020
- etransfer sent by Sept 1
*In the event any class is dropped, client will lose the 5% discount off of all classes.
- All classes must be paid for according to the above schedule. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Credit card payment plans must have a valid credit card on file. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Regardless of whether a card is set to on/off, it will be run according to the above CC schedule
- Overdue accounts may be subject to a monthly late fee
- We do not discount or prorate classes for dancer illness, vacations, activity conflicts etc
- Costume fees are billed $80 deposit per choreography group on October 1.
- $60 goes towards the costume and $20 goes towards rehearsal and administration
- Any additional costume costs will be charged to DSM once costumes arrive
- In the event of a temporary closure due to COVID-19, all classes will continue via ZOOM format. ZOOM classes are mandatory and payment schedules will continue.
- All dropped classes are subject to a one-month cancellation fee. Costume and festival fees are non-refundable.