We are happy that students, parents and instructors are able to utilize the Kirkwood studios to their fullest extent. Please respect our building and help to ensure safety and security by following the policies below.
HOW TO RENT THE STUDIOS
- Email Holly Anderson at email@example.com.
- Studio bookings are generally available between the hours of 9:00 and 9:00 pm. Outside of these hours the alarm will be set by staff and entry will not be granted.
- Bookings are accepted on the last weekend of the month prior to that the month you wish to book.
- This is the earliest time you may request a booking however bookings will be accepted throughout the current month.
- Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Each Dancer may book up to a maximum of 4 time slots per month of studio time for a maximum of 1 hour at a time if available.
- You may book studios on a monthly basis only.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. Any late or outstanding fees will prevent you from further bookings.
- Please advise how you would like to pay for your bookings:
- Options effective September 1, 2016 will include cash, cheque or credit card through your account on DSM.
- There will be no cancellations or refunds within 48 hours of your confirmed rental date and time.
- If you cancel within 48 hours of your scheduled booking any payment processed will be considered a credit toward your next booking.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RENTER
- Outside of regularly scheduled class hours, once in the building all doors must remain locked, particularly evenings and weekends.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you know the current entry.
- You should only be entering and exiting through the door with the entry code pad, outside of studio C.
- If you are alone in the studio and are leaving, please ensure all lights are off, all doors are locked, the heat is off. Please do NOT assume someone will be in after you.
- If you are not the only person in the studio and are leaving, please ensure you have turned off your studios lights and ensure when you exit having ensured all doors and windows are locked.
- Please keep the studio clean. Make sure you have not left any items or unwanted garbage as a courtesy to your fellow Dancers.
The policies are intended to ensure you, your dancer and the studio is keep safe and clean. Thank you for your cooperation.
Kirkwood Studio Bookings Coordinator